19 September: FALL 2019 SEMESTER I-TEAMS CREATION
Participate in a highly motivated and scientifically diverse team, interacting extensively with leading academic and industrial partners, to help bring a cutting-edge technology to the market and improve global health!
- Have fun and meet other Unige students from diverse fields at the Translational Accelerator office, meetings are once a week during lunch time (complimentary lunch provided).
- Contribute to translation of ideas into innovations, which could improve the quality of life for patients around the globe.
- Work as part of a motivated team, learning innovation, product development techniques, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Meet leaders and make contacts from the Health Valley private industries and academic centers.
- Sept 17th: Deadline for applications
- Sept 19th: Selection of projects by participants (12h00-14h00 in lecture room A04.2222.a)
- Sept 26th: First session (Translational Accelerator A05.2625)
How to apply
Attend the September 19 meeting.
Details of the programme are available https://ta.unige.ch/en/i-teams-programme/
August 23, 2019
News & Events