i-Teams 6th Round: deadline extended September 22!
6TH ROUND IS NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATION!
i-Teams brings together the brightest graduate students, as well as postdocs, and the University’s ground-breaking research to develop commercially viable strategies and build valuable university-industry links.
Participate in a highly motivated and scientifically diverse team, interacting extensively with leading academic and industrial partners, to help bring a cutting-edge technology to the market and improve global health!
WHY PARTICIPATE TO I-TEAMS?
- Have fun and work with other UNIGE students from diverse fields at the Faculty of Medicine Translational Accelerator office, meetings are once a week Tuesdays during lunch time (12h-14h with a complimentary lunch).
- Contribute to translation of ideas into innovations, which could improve the quality of life for patients around the globe.
- Work as part of a motivated team, learning innovation, product development techniques, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Meet leaders and make contacts from the Health Valley private industries and academic centers.
- Obtain business experience in the industrial developmental process in the private sector.
- Earn 2.0 external credits (2 ECTS) toward your FacMed PhD program.
HOW TO APPLY?
- The next application deadline is September 22, 2021 and the project selection meeting on September 28, 2021
- Details of the program are available at https://ta.unige.ch/en/i-teams-programme/
- If you wish to join us on this adventure please write your interests and a short resume of your experience to or at at the UNIGE Faculty of Medicine Translational Accelerator.
News & Events