Meet the I-Teams winners!
©UNIGE. All winners of the first I-Teams Award
On January 23rd, three teams received awards celebrating the quality of their projects and their involvement in the I-teams programme:
1st Prize to Gregory Segala, Ozren.Stojanovic and David Pejoski for their projet
Encapsulation of tumor spheroids for pre-clinical applications
Development of micro-encapsulation technology, using an alginate shell created in a specialized microfluidic system.
2nd Prize and Public’s choice award to Aureliano Stingi, Martina Spiljar, Silas Kieser and Olga Komarynets for their project:
Nitric oxide generator for the treatment of neonatal pulmonary hypertension
A small portable Nitrogen Monoxide generator medical device to be used to treat certain respiratory diseases
3rd Prize to Eirini Tseligka and Kengo Shibata for their project:
Virtual Reality simulation in the development of a sports therapy programme
Presentation of a strategy for a virtual reality (VR) based sports medicine center
Congratulations to all!
- Sylvain Lengacher, Chief Executive Officer GliaPharm SA
- Sylvain Poitras, Managing Director of Swiss Peak Technologies SA
- Kamel Besseghir, Former Chief Executive Officer of Debiopharm International
- François Curtin, Chief Operating Officer, GeNeuro SA
- Christophe Guichard, General Partner of the Eclosion2
- Henri Bounameaux, Professor and Dean, UNIGE Faculty of Medicine
Want to be part of this exciting initiative? Join I-teams Spring Semester round! Stay tuned, information and registration will follow shortly.January 24, 2019
News & Events